Print + Fax + Scan
Printing & Photocopies
Using our new printing software, “PaperCut,” you can print from our public computers AND your personal devices while you’re inside the Library. (To get started printing from your laptop or phone, CLICK HERE.)
Payment accepted: cash or credit card/debit.
|Price Per Page/Per Side||Black & White||Color|
|Letter (8.5" x 11")||$0.15||$0.50|
|Legal (8.5" x 14")||$0.30||$1.00|
|Ledger (11" x 17")||$0.30||$1.00|
Our copier is a functioning fax machine available for public use.
- Faxes are $.50 per page.
- Faxes can not be received at the library.
- Payment accepted: cash or credit card/debit.
Our copier is also a general document scanner and is available for public use. It allows saving to USB thumb drive, email, mobile device, Google Drive, and OneDrive. There is no charge for scanning.
The library also has a high-end flatbed scanner appropriate for photos, slides, and negatives available in our Memory Lab. Use of the Memory Lab is by appointment only. For additional information, please CLICK HERE.
Getting Started with PaperCut
- PaperCut is our new printing software used to send your documents to the printer, whether from our public computers or your personal device in the Library.
- You will need to create a PaperCut account to print in the Library. You only need to do this once.
- It’s easy to use, secure, and allows you to pay with cash or a credit card all at one location.
- Creating a PaperCut account is easy and can be done during the print process. To keep things simple, we recommend using your library card number as the username and your account PIN as the password.
- Once you create an account and send your jobs to the printer, you can simply log in at the printer and have all your documents ready to print in one location.
- Directions for how to create a PaperCut account and how to print will be located at the computers and the print station next to the Information Desk. Feel free to ask a staff member at the Information Desk to help you get set up.
Printing From Your Device
If you want to print from your laptop or smartphone, the one-time set-up process is easy. Simply scan the QR code posted near the printer or CLICK HERE while in the Library and follow the directions.
Once that is set up and you are ready to print, you will select “Public Copier” on your device, and then “Print.” Next, head over to the print station near the Infomation Desk to log in with your PaperCut username and password and retrieve your copies.