Online Reading Challenges
This has been a challenging year for all of us. But as always, Mukwonago Community Library is committed to engaging our community in reading and other learning activities. While the demands made on all of us to observe social distancing guidelines may be a little inconvenient, they can’t stop MCL from doing what we love–offering you, our patrons, fun and rewarding experiences–even if we have to do it from a slight distance.
Using a service called Beanstack (more info below) you can register for, and participate in, reading-based programs and challenges from home or on the go. And you can earn special badges and prizes too!
On this page, you will find all of our online reading challenges– for children, teens, and adults.
If you are new to Beanstack, scroll down for a primer on registering and getting set up.
Read with Mukwonago on BEANSTACK
Beanstack is a web and mobile app that allows library patrons to easily track their reading time. Participate in reading and activity challenges, earn online badges, be entered into online drawings and raffles, AND and keep your family motivated to read!
- Go to mukwonagolibrary.beanstack.org
- Choose Register an Individual or Family.
- Follow the prompts to register yourself and/or any family members.
- Make sure to include your email and phone number to be contacted about any prize drawings.
Register with the App:
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app in your app store.
- Tap Get Started and select Yup! when asked if your library uses Beanstack.
- Type in “Mukwonago Community Library” and tap the name when it comes up.
- Tap Don’t Have an Account? Sign up! and follow the prompts to create your account.
- Choose a username and password. Then tap Continue.
- Enter your name, email, and/or phone number. Then tap Continue.
- Tap Fill Out My Reader Profile and follow the prompts to complete registration.
- You will also then be able to register others to your account too (like other family members.)