Computers & Internet
Library Computers & Laptops
- Library computers and laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Laptops are available for check out at the Information Service Station.
- Computer use requires a library card in good standing.
- Those without a library card can get guest passes at the Information Service Station.
- There are no time limits unless there are patrons waiting to use a computer. In that case, each individual is allotted three hours of use per day.
Internet & Software
- Our computers access the Web via with high-speed Internet connections and are equipped with Microsoft Office 2016, Chrome, Internet Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Adobe Reader.
- We do not filter Internet content or store any personal data.
- When your allotted time is up or when you log out, files and data are deleted and cannot be retrieved. It is recommended that you save your work to a flash drive.
- Computers automatically shut down 10 minutes prior to the library closing for the day.
Free Wireless Internet access is available to the public via a secure connection. Our WiFi signal MAY reach outside and is available 24/7.