Who is Eligible?
- Most people who live, work or go to school in Wisconsin can get a free library card from Mukwonago Community Library.
How Do I Get a Card?
- You can get a library card anytime at the Mukwonago Community Library, or you can APPLY ONLINE NOW. You’ll need to bring proper identification with your current address (like a drivers liscence, piece of recent mail, etc.) on your first visit to the library.
- There are no age restrictions on new library cards, but applicants under the age of 16 must have parent or guardian sign the application.
- For your convenience, you can also print and fill-out our LIBRARY CARD APPLICATION and bring it with you (and proper identification) the next time you visit the library.
- There is no charge for a library card, although a $1 fee will be assessed to replace a lost card.