- Free WiFi – No password required
- Free Computer Classes – At various times throughout the year, the library’s computer guru Kristin, teaches computer classes like Computer Basics, Word Processing with Microsoft Word, Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel, and Using Graphics. For upcoming class schedules take a look at our calendar of events here. To sign-up for classes stop in, or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- Free High-Speed Internet Access on our Public Computers – All you need is your library card.
- Laptops Available for Checkout – For use in the library.
Home Office Services
- Printing and Photocopies – B&W: $.15 per page — Color: $.50 per page
- FAX Services – $.50 per page sent or received
- Document scanning
- Public Notary Services – Please call ahead
- Mail Drop
- Basic Office Supplies Available – envelopes, stamps, etc.
Check out books, music CDs, audiobooks on CD, Blu-Rays, DVDs, and more from any of the 24 libraries in the Bridges Library System.
Let Us Bring The Library To You
Did you know the library offers outreach services to homebound persons and seniors? That’s right, we can deliver or pick-up library materials for folks unable to get to the library. For details and more information, drop by or give us a call at (262) 363-6411.
Research & Information Assistance
Let our librarians help you find what you need. Call us at (262) 363-6411, email us at email@example.com, or just drop by and ask us the old fashioned way.