- Get the free Flipster app for your Android, iOS, or Fire device.
- Open the Flipster app and click the Get Started button. Find Mukwonago Community Library and click the Log In button.
- Log in with your MCL library card number. Be sure to include any numbers, letters, or symbols.
- Tap a cover to borrow a title and click the Download button.
- Start reading magazines.
- All titles are available on demand any time and most can be kept indefinitely. Downloaded titles can be accessed offline.
- NOTE: If you do not have a tablet or smartphone, you can access Flipster from a web browser on your computer, where titles can be viewed, printed out, or saved to PDF.
- Flipster can also be accessed here at the library on our computers.