Oh my gosh, we are so happy to announce that contactless and by appointment only curbside pickup of your materials has begun! We’re definitely eager to get you your library materials! Please keep in mind this plan has been designed to provide safe access to the library materials.
To support social distancing efforts, Mukwonago Community Library and other libraries are offering curbside pickup, but we are still operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your holds placed as quickly as possible; however, wait times may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hours for curbside pickup:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Saturdays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Once you receive your hold notification, please give the library a call to schedule a pick-up.
Follow these three easy steps to pick-up materials.
Step #1: Place Your Items on Hold
- Use our website, www.mukwonagolibrary.org to search the CAFÉ catalog for items. You may place holds on all items within the system from all 24 libraries.
- Or, you can always call us (262) 363-6411, ext. 4 and leave a message. Don’t forget you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org too.
- Please remember wait times will be longer than usual.
Step #2: Watch for Your Hold Notification
- When you receive your hold notification (either via email or text,) please call the library at (262) 363-6411 ext. 3 to schedule a pick-up time.
- Items will then be placed in the library’s Community Room during the chosen time slot. There will be a slip with the first four letters of your last name and the first initial of your first name attached to your items.
Step #3: Pick Up Your Items
- There will be tables clearly marked in the library’s Community Room.
- Your items will be labeled with your hold slip. Be sure to practice the appropriate social distancing if others are picking up during the same time slot.
- Grab your items and enjoy!
And don’t forget: MCL has begun offering limited services to the public beginning. We look forward to serving you again and know you are anxious to have access to new materials. However, being that MCL is known to be a very active community hub with hundreds of daily visitors and countless high-touch public areas, we will begin a very gradual approach to ensure we can manage the enthusiastic crowds and maintain a sparkly clean and safe library for you and our staff. We’ll continue adding services as we’re safely able to do so. We truly appreciate you understanding our efforts to ensure everyone’s safety. We are also not accepting donations at this time. Please hold onto your donations until the library reopens.