Woo-Hoo! Contactless and by appointment only curbside pick-up of library materials has begun! Place a hold on library materials and you can swing by and pick them up in the library’s Community Room. We’ll have limited staff so wait times will be a little longer, be sure to check out the all of the DETAILS.
We’re definitely eager to get you your library materials! Please keep in mind this plan has been designed to provide safe access to the library materials.
Hours for curbside pickup:
Tuesdays – Fridays, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. When we can can, we will increase to some evening and Saturday hours in the future.
Follow these three easy steps to pick-up materials outside of the physical library.
Step #1: Place Your Items on Hold
- Use our website, www.mukwonagolibrary.org to search the CAFÉ catalog for items you are looking for.
- Or, you can always call us (262) 363-6411, ext. 4 and leave a message. Don’t forget you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org too.
- Please remember wait times will be longer than usual.
Step #2: Watch for Your Hold Notification
- When you receive your hold notification (either via email or text,) please call the library at (262) 363-6411 ext. 3 to schedule a pick-up time.
- Items will then be placed outside during the chosen time slot. There will be a slip with the first four letters of your last name and the first initial of your first name attached to your items.
Step #3: Pick Up Your Items
- There will be tables clearly marked in the library’s Community Room.
- Your items will be labeled with your hold slip. Be sure to practice the appropriate social distancing if others are picking up during the same time slot.
- Grab your items and enjoy!
We are not accepting donations at this time. Please hold onto your donations until the library reopens.
Please also do not attempt to use curbside pickup as a manner to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.
We truly look forward to seeing you again when the craziness has passed.