MCL is open to the public. You are welcome to come in, browse, pick-up holds, and use the computers. But if you aren’t comfortable entering the building we are still offering contactless and by appointment curbside pick-up of library materials. Just place a hold on library materials and you can swing by and pick them up in the library’s Community Room. All returned materials are being quarantined 3 days, so wait times will be a little longer than usual.
Follow these three easy steps to pick-up materials without needing to come into the main part of the library:
Step #1: Place Your Items on Hold
- Use our website, www.mukwonagolibrary.org to search the CAFÉ catalog for items you are looking for.
- Or, you can always call us (262) 363-6411. Don’t forget you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com too.
- Please remember wait times will be longer than usual.
Step #2: Watch for Your Hold Notification
- When you receive your hold notification (either via email or text,) please call the library at (262) 363-6411 ext. 3 to schedule a pick-up time.
- Items will then be placed in the library’s Community Room during the chosen time slot. There will be a slip with the first four letters of your last name and the first initial of your first name attached to your items.
Step #3: Pick Up Your Items
- There will be tables clearly marked in the library’s Community Room.
- Your items will be labeled with your hold slip. Be sure to practice the appropriate social distancing if others are picking up during the same time slot.
- Grab your items and enjoy!
We are not accepting donations at this time. Please hold onto your donations until the library reopens.
Please also do not attempt to use curbside pickup as a manner to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.