MCL is offering contactless and by appointment curbside pick-up of library materials. Place a hold on library materials and you can swing by and pick them up in the library’s Community Room. We’re definitely eager to get you your library materials! Please keep in mind this plan has been designed to provide safe access to the library materials.
Follow these 3 easy steps to pick-up materials without needing to come into the main part of the library:
Step #1: Place your items on hold
- Use our website at www.mukwonagolibrary.org to search the CAFÉ catalog for items you are looking for.
- Or, you can always call us at (262) 363-6411, ext. 4, and leave a message. Don’t forget you can also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org too.
Step #2: Watch for your hold notification
- When you receive your hold notification (either via email or text,) please call the library at (262) 363-6411 ext. 3 to schedule a pick-up time.
- Items will be checked out to you and then placed in the library’s Community Room during the chosen time slot.
Step #3: Pick up your items
- Items will be on tables clearly marked in the library’s Community Room.
- There will be a slip with the first four letters of your last name and the first initial of your first name attached to your items.
- Be sure to practice the appropriate social distancing if others are picking up during the same time slot.
*** Please also do not attempt to use curbside pickup as a manner to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.